Saturday, February 12, 2011


So, this Valentines day I've decided to make our own cards for the kids to bring to school.
Lily wanted to be a "rock star" (no surprise there) and put on her valentine card -
"Have a Rocking good Valentine"
So I did a little photo shoot with her, and WOW....
some of pics came out so nice! I just wanted something quick with a guitar and rockstar pose!
She had a blast and I was able to quickly take about 50 pics in just a few mins. She was singing and dancing and loved "rocking it out"!
But it was the pictures while she was relaxing that are so beautiful.






Here are her "Rock Star" shots!!
I'll show off the finished card tomorrow.. Still tweaking hers.
But I have Hanlin's all done!
He's a super hero!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What gorgeous shots, she is a natural rockstar!!!! Great job Lily!!!
Carrie W.