Friday, January 25, 2008

Now that Lily is out growing her naps, supper hour is my WITCHING HOUR!!

It's such a sin, she will ask to go to bed, anywhere between 3 and 5pm. Sometimes falling asleep on the floor or couch! But if I let her have a nap, anytime during the day, she stays awake at night till 11:30pm!

So I've been trying to come up with "distractions" for her so I can get supper made, and she won't loose control crying!!

Yesterday, my sister (thanks Cheryl) reminded me about "Goo". I haven't made it since I was teaching preschool, and the kids loved it!!
It is a mixture of Cornstarch and Water, adding just enough water to dissolve the cornstarch and make it into a "hard" liquid.

This is the coolest stuff, it hardens on the table, but turns to liquid in your hands. Just Bizarre!!
It is also very easy to clean, just scrap it into the garbage, and wipe the table with a wet cloth!




3 comments:

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Hey ..that looks like fun !!!

Just Us Girls said...

Now that should keep her awake... looks like fun!!

CW

Anonymous said...

goo!! I forgot about goo!! miss you guys

Erin