Thursday, July 9, 2009

WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!

Well, we made it home! A little soggy, but still in great moods!
Aside from the weather, we had a fabulous time, and actually the weather didn't stop us from doing stuff!
The girls had a great time at the gymnastics camp, and can't wait to go back.
The little ones loved the 1/2 day Jelly Beans camp they went to, and loved their camp counselor!

I found the greatest little german cafe and had lattes and an omelet every morning, and I can't wait to go back!! LOL

I have downloaded all my pictures, although Barb (my sister) has better ones on her camera.

I remember how much everyone liked Barb writing as a guest blogger when we were in China, so I am going to send out an invite to her again...

So how about it Barb... want to be the guest blogger for our trip to PEI?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Glad to hear you're back safe and sound! Hey, maybe you could stop into Quispam next?

Anonymous said...

glad you are back cant wait to see a few photos.
hey Barb write away!!!!!you have the gift!!!!
I'll be checking every day talk to you soon
CB

geminirn said...

Glad you all made it back and had a great time.Looking forward to a couple of photos too.
Come on Barb ...don't be shy!!