Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I've been busy, busy, busy!!!
I'm working on a huge calendar project for a gift for my Dad, using my "skills" at Fotofusion! (cough, cough)
He is a sample of what I've done so far. Every month will have a collage of pictures, and on each person's birthday, a picture of them!

Oh yeah...
If anyone knows how to put music to my blog.. ahem..Heather, could you show me? I found some cool Chinese Christmas music and I thought it might be fun (and annoying) to have it playing during the holidays! We've been playing the CD everyday and it just cracks us up!!




6 comments:

Headmeister said...

Email me and I'll send you the info on how to do it! Headmeister3@yahoo.com...

And if you can't figure it out, you KNOW I'll just do it for you...lol!

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

Great pics!!!!! ...... love them all:)

Jamie and Angela said...

What a great idea! I'm sure he will love it.

Beverly said...

Impressive.

Beverly

Losier #2 of 4 said...

Krista... did matante Barbie and my mum willingly send you those pictures???

Mom to Lucy and Lisa said...

Love the idea!!