Monday, December 3, 2007


This is Abigail's birthday invitation!! You'll have to click on it to get a better picture. I love the "Call if there are any allergies to food or insects!"
Those are meal worms in the background! We're going to have such gross games, I've been psyching the girls out all weekend. Telling them not to clean the cat litter, as I need the poop for the scoop the poop game!

We've had a very busy weekend, I took a judging course on Friday night, the older girls had a gymnastics competition which started on Saturday morning 7:30am, we were there all day and into the evening, and on Sunday morning I helped judge for a few hours.
We got home, changed and hopped into the truck to cut down our Christmas tree!
What an adventure that was, one that needs its very own post!
As soon as I get the pictures off the camera, I'll post them, but I'll leave you with one tidbit...
We ended up having to hold the tree onto the truck through the sunroof........

2 comments:

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

LMAO! No wonder your girls are freaked out! ~hahaha

Hilarious!
Carrie

geminirn said...

Sounds like fun however I'm afraid of that photo,soooooooo it wouldn't be the place for me...lol

I'm sure everyone will have a blast,looking forward to hearing all about it.