Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I thought I would stick in a couple of updates, since I have a minute waiting for the laundry to finish, before I hang it on the line.

The kitchen is slowly getting finished. The sink and taps are in, and so is the edging. At least we can use the kitchen now!
I've decided on a mosaic for the back of the stove.
Frank and I finished the mosaic, I drew it, Frank cut out the tiles, and I am putting them onto the board tonight.



We are calling it the "Tree of Life" The main tree has 2 leaves that represent the "Parents" and 4 of the branches coming off main stem have a small "Plum", that represent each child. I'll post a picture of the completed one, I thought I had one, but I guess I haven't taken it off the camera. yet.

Lily's last day of preschool was last Thursday. I had her all dolled up, but she absolutely refused to wear the matching hat with the outfit! What a little bugger, she thought it was so funny!

2 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

Love the tree. Lily looks adorable in her outfit.

geminirn said...

Oh krista it is going to be beautiful!!That outfit is adorable Meaghan sure would....or I mean Lily looks adorable in it.

Hoping to see you again soon!