Wednesday, July 4, 2007

We're back...

Hi everyone! We've made it back from our little jaunt to Saint John and we're still in one piece!
We cut the trip a little short, we're all tired and the weather kept calling for rain,
but we're happy to be home, I'm doing a mountain of laundry, the girls are "chilling" and we're going out for supper tonight! YUM
It's funny how you need a vacation after your vacation!
Here are a few pictures, I'll be posting more later tonight or tomorrow..











This last picture just cracks me up!!! Lily's little nogging just peeking out of the water!
That kid is a fish!!

2 comments:

kitchu said...

Welcome back! Love the photos!

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

That beach looks familiar, isnt a great place.. not too deep!

I called your cell hoping to squeeze another visit in but I got your answering machine :0(.. Then I logged on to your blog and there was a post LOL!

Welcome home! Love the pics!