Friday, April 18, 2008

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in Moncton, on a computer at Crystal Palace... Abigail competes in 1 hour.

I just checked my e-mail...AND....

a wonderful man, living in Beijing, but whose wife and children live in PEI..... went to VISIT HANLIN yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just waiting for an e-mail with updates etc... He contacted the SWI and they asked him, to ask us to provide more information about us, to help with the transistion. Our ages..personalities.. and the foster mother was very happy to give him little bits of info to gradually help him get ready.
We also sent numerous pictures. In the e-mail I just received, this wonderful fellow, wanted to know if we had a webcam, because he was going to set up his at the orpahnage for us to see him LIVE and IN PERSON!!
Unfortunatley we left for moncton last night and only got the e-mail this morning. But I've sent off an e-mail, saying we do own one, and if the foster mother wanted to use it, or e-mail us, we would be more than happy to correspond with her.
I can't tell you just how excited we are!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll post more AS SOON AS I HEAR MORE.

I'll be at the gym from now till at least 2pm, then we have to go to Speedy Glass, because on the way up here, a rock flew into our window and we ended up with a "ding" in the front windsheild. Oh well...

Wish Abigail luck!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great news see "good things come to those who wait"........

Im so happy that you are getting in touch with Hanlin

Pam

geminirn said...

OMG!!!OMG!!!!!WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!OH KRISTA THIS IS EVEN MORE THEN YOU HAD HOPED FOR....YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS...WOW!!!!!CAN'T WAIT TO CHAT WITH YOU NEXT WEEK....OH AND GOOD LUCK ABIGAIL!!!!

BIG HUGS FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS!!

Sheila said...

AWSOME!!! Have your feet touched the ground yet!!

Abigail you don't need luck after I saw the talent you have, but GOOD LUCK!!!

PennyWolfe said...

Well, I'm guessing it might be too late to wish Abigail good luck. Hope not...maybe she's competing all weekend. If so...GOOD LUCK!!!

Now, OMG!! I have goose bumps from my nose to my toes. And I'm a little teary. WOW! That is amazing. To get new information...to know they want to know more about you for Hanlin. Wow!! That is so AWESOME!! I hope you learn more and I hope you get to see his face and hear his sweet voice soon. What a journey! Lucy keeps insisting that there be another in our family, but I will continue to live vicariously through you!

Take care!!!!

Just Us Girls said...

WOW! wonderful news Krista and so exciting... I am a little late posting but Good Luck Abigail!!!

Keep us posted.. you are VERY lucky!!!!

Hugs
Carrie

Chris, Tammy and the gang! said...

I am so glad this worked out for you guys - I know the information is something so incredibly special and you can now have it to share with Hanlin for the rest of his life.

Talk very soon!

Tammy