Friday, April 27, 2007

Day 3 in Arizona

It's 9:00am here (11:00am), the sun is shining, and we're getting ready to go for a day trip to Tortilla Flats. It's kinda of like a mini Grand Canyon. (Sorry Andrea, I don't think I'll be making it to the Grand Canyon). I think we might do Vegas instead!
We went shopping quickly last night, and I bought 7 different types of swimsuits/swim tops and bottoms etc..
Thank God Frank never looks on my blog! LOL
The tops are really nice and I can wear them with skirts or shorts etc..
We're going shopping again tonight.
The scenery here is beautiful. I love the way people decorate thier houses. I wonder how much I can bring back???

2 comments:

Lu said...

HEY YOU!

I almost stopped at your house the night before you left but Roz wouldn't let me stress you out more! lol

I'm so glad the weather is nice and hot and sunny for you.. Hopefully when you return it won't be too much of a shock on your system! Bring back as much as you can....the limit is high...besides, you're a charmer, you can get by the customs guys!

miss you and can't wait to see your tan and your pictures!

PS: What day is good for a cheesy lasagna...?

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

Sounds lke your having fun shopping LOL! You go girl!

Miss chatting,
Carrie