Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Heather Rocks!

LOOK AT MY BLOG!!!! LOOK AT MY BLOG!!!!

Isn't it beautiful!!!!!

Heather fixed it!, (cause I'm a dumb-ass) and have NO idea how to do these fancy, bigger-better computer things!
Whenever I sit at the computer, it's usually in the evening with a glass (or 4) of wine (Red, Casillero del Diablo, Cabernet Sauvignon) my god I actually shuddered as i typed the name!
It's cheap but good, just how I like my man!
whoa...way off topic there for a second.. "Blog...Krista...focus...."

So you see, if I continued to try to frig with this darn thing, I would have to spend all my free time at Alcoholic Anonymous meetings.

Heather, You totally rock!!! You did this out of the goodness of your heart. You could of told me to bugger off, but you didn't! Thank you! Everyone, please check out her blog it is listed under my favorites. "Digging a Hole to China".

A group of adoptive parents with children from Lily's orphanage has created an International website, there is lots of information, and there is a section with photos of the babies still there waiting for their forever families who are just waiting for travel approval etc..
I am responsible for asking for the photos, receiving them and then posting them. Even though I am not expecting a referral, I scour Rumour Queen for new referrals looking for Dianjiang babies, then I can contact the family and say.."hey, here are some photos of your daughter taken just last week! or when she was 3 months old". I want to put a smile on their faces.
There is a point to my rambling.......
Not many people know that I've been doing this for almost a year now, but I'm not doing it for recognition, ..I think that if a person does something nice for someone just because ..then down the road it will come back to you and put a smile on your face! That is what Heather did!
She made me smile a whole bunch today!! I hope someone makes her smile soon too. (maybe DH later tonight?) ;)

Thanks again Heather,
Oh and I really do like those ladybugs..Can you put them on the blog?



6 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

I can't thank you enough for reaching out to me! I love hearing about other Dianjiang babies!

I am an avid reader of Diggin' A Hole To China! Heather does totally rock!

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

I LOVE the new header! It is beautiful!!

Headmeister said...

Ok, just remember, I didn't do the gorgeous header - I just rearranged some stuff and made it fit better! :)

You are more than welcome for the help - you are FUN FUN FUN!!!!

And I love that you send these pictures to people who are waiting to travel - YOU are AWESOME!!!!

4D said...

Looking good!!

Keep smilin!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

I love it ......I love it !!!
She has a great page doesn't she ?
I've been on it a few times.
Now, how did you get the pics of Lily in the cube below ??
Inquiring minds want to know ...
A

kitchu said...

YES, Heather ROCKS- hence the reason I love her and my blog so much! Yours looks fabulous!!